From the President...
The Brown Club of NY is run by a Board of volunteers who govern for at least one year, potentially more. We organize guest lectures by Brown faculty, volunteering with organizations such as NY Cares, social events for Brown alums, and information sessions for potential students. Members are all from the New York area and are committed to seeing Brown University achieve the greatest potential possible.
We are always looking for diligent and dedicated alums to join our Board. If you are interested in attending a Board meeting or joining the Board, please contact Jen Hustwitt or Karen Berlin Ishii. Board Meetings are held on the last Monday of every month at the Cornell Club.
2013-2014 Executive Board
Bios are here
- Presidents, Jen Hustwitt '07 and Karen Berlin Ishii
- Treasurer, Liz Chiang
- Secretary, Judy Slater '96
- Webmaster, Henry Katz
- Marketing Chairs, Vicky Oliver
- Social Membership Chair, Jordan Middendorf '08 and JTJ Pryzbyla '08
- Development Chair, Sophie Elgort
- Cultural Chair, Kwame Campbell, Karen Jones '97
- Career & Networking Co-Chairs, Jacqui Hogans, Helen Shteynberg
- Not-for-Profit Chairs, Maggie Cheney '06 and Gillian Granoff '93
- Sponsorship Chair, Lianne Pei and Liz Luna
- Affiliate Chair, Alba Lucero Villa