Roaring '20s Kickoff at Tavern on the Green
OUTDOOR 3 hour open bar will feature:
Macari Vineyards Rosé, White and Red Wines
Sons of Liberty Vodka
Devil's Reef Spiced Rum
Bluecoat American Gin
Sons of Liberty Battlecry Single Malt Whiskey
Ghia Non-Alcoholic Aperitif
Q Mixers (Tonic, Club Soda, Ginger Ale,
Kola, Sparkling Grapefruit & Ginger Beer)
$80 per person includes:
- FREE one-year membership or extension of existing membership to the Brown Club in NY, valued at $30
- Open Bar for 3 hours
- DJ spinning tunes all night
- "Tuscan Table" and "Little Italy" Buffets featuring: Choice of two different Pasta Dishes, Assorted Vegetables, Mini Meatballs, Crispy Prosciutto, Peas and Mushrooms, Roasted Vegetables with Pomegranate Glaze, Grilled Polenta, Bruschetta, Caesar and Caprese Salads
- Spectacular outdoor location in NYC's iconic Central Park
- Raging After Party until 11:30 at a (very) nearby location to be announced at the event
Young Alumni (Classes of 2012 - 2021): Let us know if you did not receive a separate email with a special discount just for Young Alums.
Dress code: Smart Casual or Festive
Shoe code: Cobblestone Friendly and Ready for Dancing!
Parking available at GGMC Parking at 10 West 66th Street (located between Central Park West & Columbus Ave). Tavern on the Green will validate your parking ticket up to 4 hours for $20 (oversize vehicles additional $5).
Click here for a 15% Discount for Brown Alums on a bundle of wines curated by Macari Wines Head Winemaker Byron Elmendorf '01, MA '03.