From the President...
The Brown Club in New York strives to foster community among our alumni in the New York area. The club is run by a volunteer board of alumni from a range of industries and organizes events to provide access to thought leaders, promote engaging insight, assist in career development and offer a range of opportunities to network and socialize with fellow Brunonians.
We are always looking for diligent and dedicated alums to join our Board. If you are interested in attending a Board meeting or joining the Board, please contact Elise Goyette or Fergal O’Gorman. Board Meetings are held on the first Monday of every month at the Cornell Club.
If you have an idea for an event or a venue, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
2020-2021 Executive Board
- Co-Presidents: Elise Goyette '83 and Fergal O’Gorman '92
- Treasurer: Dan D’Ordine '92
- Secretary: Tony Pillari '93
- Young Alumni Chair: Zack Zuckerman '20
- Career Networking Co-Chairs: Kwame Campbell '91 and Barbara Weinreich '80
- Marketing: Patti Galluzzi '82 and Amy Davidson '84
- Social Co-Chairs: Sandra Barker '82 and Kylie QueBedeaux '19
- Media and Entertainment Co-Chairs: Irmak Tasindi ‘08 and Jeremy Handelman '77
- Cultural Chair: Karen Jones '97
- Social Media Co-Chairs: Taylor Michael '17 and Jiahong Sun ‘17 ('18 M.Eng.)
- Membership Chair: Karen Berlin Ishii '78
- Non-Profit Chair: Maureen Friar '82
- Academic Program Co-Chairs: Jennifer Kates '83 and Nancy Lester ‘80
- Webmaster: Jessie Glass '95