From the President...
The Brown Club in New York strives to foster community among our alumni in the New York area. The club is run by a volunteer board of alumni from a range of industries and organizes events to provide access to thought leaders, promote engaging insight, assist in career development and offer a range of opportunities to network and socialize with fellow Brunonians.
We are always looking for diligent and dedicated alums to join our Board. If you are interested in attending a Board meeting or joining the Board, please contact Jeremy Handelman or Elise Goyette. Board Meetings are held on the first Monday of every month at the Cornell Club.
If you have an idea for an event or a venue, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
2018-2019 Executive Board
- Co-Presidents: Jeremy Handelman '77 and Elise Goyette '83
- Treasurer: Dan D’Ordine '92
- Secretary: Tony Pillari '93
- Marketing: Patti Galluzzi '82
- Social Media: Taylor Michael '17
- Career Networking Co-Chairs: Kwame Campbell '91 and Barbara Weinreich '80
- Cultural Chair: Karen Jones '97
- Social Chair: Vicky Oliver '92
- Young Alumni Co-Chairs: Elsa Mora '15 and Prateek Arora '15
- Non-Profit Chair: Maureen Friar '82
- Membership Chair: Karen Berlin Ishii '78
- Academic Program Co-Chairs: Ken Citak '82 and Jennifer Kates '83
- Media Co-Chairs: Fergal O’Gorman '92 and Lauren Cheung '15
- Webmaster: Jessie Glass '95